I have spent quite a few hours browsing through Audio Jungle's library. I LOVE IT! It is easy to use and the quality of the audio files is top notch.
- The music is copyright free so you can also use it for YouTube videos without having ads displayed.
- You can search by your horse's Beats Per Minute [To learn how to find your horse' BPM, CLICK HERE].
- They have a huge collection of songs (over 150,000) to choose from!
- They have an amazing list of categories and search options. My personal favorites are Cinematic and Folk/Acoustic, but they also have Classical, Rock, Pop, Jazz and Country.
- They have special sound effects (horse sounds, fairytale effects, horns) if you want to get creative with your freestyle, such as emphasizing your halt/salute.
- Most songs are 2-3 minutes long, which is just about the right amount of time to match a particular gait in your freestyle.
- You can save songs that you like in a folder. You just click on the little heart underneath the audio file image. That way, you don't have to worry about writing down all the different songs you liked.
- Reasonable prices! Some of my favorites range anywhere between $6-$18 per audio file. Sound effects are $1-$4.
If you have any questions about AudioJungle or creating a musical freestyle please leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Want to take all of the guess work out of creating your own freestyle? CLICK HERE.