Have you always wanted to ride a musical freestyle? Do you listen to music on the radio and find yourself picking out music for your horse's trot or canter? Picking music is really fun, but it can be a little frustrating if you aren't sure where to look. I use iTunes and Amazon to purchase music, but Marvin's Music is perfect if you are looking for freestyle music that is ready to ride to!
This website offers pre-made freestyle music and choreography for a decent price. The prices range from $23-$57. I have had a few clients use this website to purchase music and choreography. You may need to re-arrange the choreography to better highlight your horse's strengths and weaknesses but their pattern will give you a good base to start from. I encourage you to visit their website and spend some time listening to the music. It will help you get into the creative mindset.
- You can listen to each piece of music for the walk, trot, canter, entrance, ending halt and passage if it applies.
- If you love soundtracks they have music from Star Wars, Zorro, James Bond, Pink Panther and more!
- If you want to try something unique try their new Game Music (Mario, Angry Birds, Sonic). It sounds great!
- They also have music from popular bands like the Beatles, Abba, and Madonna as well as Classical, Spanish and Violin music.
- They have a Tailor Made option where you can mix and match music from different themes. It costs extra but would be a good option if you wanted something more unique. They can also match their music to your own choreography.
Click here to visit their website: http://www.marvinsmusic.nl/english/
To help you find your horse's BPM please click here to read my blog post on the topic. I also offer custom freestyle design if you are interested. To read more about the process click here to visit my Musical Freestyle webpage.