We dance for laughter,
we dance for tears,
we dance for madness,
we dance for fears,
we dance for hopes,
we dance for screams,
we are the dancers,
we create the dreams.
After a long hiatus from the dressage competition arena, I decided it would be fun to work on my USDF Freestyle Bronze Bar with Douwe and Rovandio. To earn this award, the rider needs two freestyle scores (above 65%) at First level, two scores at Second level, and two scores at Third level from recognized shows. Douwe earned both of our First Level scores and Rovandio earned both of our Second Level scores in one weekend! I am so proud of them, they seemed to enjoy themselves and I did too! If you watch the TV series Outlander you will recognize the music, the tempo and drama of the music really go with Douwe's stride. Enjoy!
Are you inspired to start working on your First Level musical freestyle?
My "how-to" e-book will take you through the creation process of your very own freestyle.
- 10 Fully Choreographed Test Patterns! Just Add Music!
- 37 pages of choreography!
- 7 Online Resources to help you find freestyle music.
- Creative freestyle questionnaire to help get your creative juices flowing!
- Freestyle checklist to help you stay on track.
- Blank arena diagram pages for you to take notes and draw your own choreography.
- Rules to remember, arena & sound requirements, copyright laws and more!