Need some ideas for the fall season? Bring in the beautiful colors of autumn with these unique home decorations like horseshoe pumpkins, horseshoe wreaths, and soy candles. Also some fun decorations for your horse…turn him into a pilgrim for Thanksgiving or a unicorn! Take a peek…Read More
Unicorns and horses are both creatures that fuel our imaginations, showing us a different way of being in the world, allowing us to be maidens, princesses, knights, and faeries.
What do you envision for your unicorn photo shoot? Something light and ethereal?Read More
I love Etsy and enjoy browsing and shopping on their platform. Etsy now allows shop owners to include manufactured products. I wasn't able to list my screen-printed products on Etsy in the past because I did not screen print them myself.
For those of you who might be thinking of starting an Etsy shop, here are a few things I have learned so far:
- Try to space out your listings to help with Google Searches. Instead of listing 10 products in one day try listing one to two products a day, because they will show up in the "Recently Added" category. This can help drive traffic back to your store more consistently.
- I have been listening to a podcast called Etsy Conversations that hosts interviews with Etsy shop owners and it is very interesting!
- High quality photographs are a MUST!
- Etsy integrates really well with Pinterest. I LOVE Pinterest and they have the "Pin It" button available for all product images on Etsy. I think that is awesome and really helps drive traffic.
- Make your product descriptions more like search words rather than cutesy descriptions. I have adjusted my titles from "Begin the Dance" Organic Cotton Tee Shirt to: Horse Tee Shirt, "Begin the Dance", Equine Design by Sandra Beaulieu, Dressage Tee Shirt.
- Make sure you are seen on social media and be easy to reach for customers.
Do you shop on Etsy? What have you bought from Etsy in the past? Are there any new products you would like to see from my shop? I hope to hear from you soon! You can post a comment below or send me an email at: email@example.com or click here to send me a message on Facebook.
I want to thank Sonya Bergstrom of Aanstadt-Das Breeches for making these gorgeous deerskin breeches for me to wear in the film Falcyyr. These breeches really complete my costume for my part as Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt. I have worn Sonya's breeches for many years and I LOVE the feel of a deerskin full seat. All of her materials are so comfortable and stretch in all directions. The deerskin is non-restrictive unlike other fullseat materials and it lasts forever. She sells her custom breeches on Etsy and has created a special listing for these movie breeches so you can buy your own pair!
Click here to see these breeches on Etsy:
Click here to join Aanstadt-Das Breeches on Facebook:
Follow the film Falcyyr on Facebook: